The National Beagle Club of America is pleased to host the 2022 Top 20 Showcase, on Sunday afternoon, September 25. Each entry will receive a gorgeous personalized rosette, the special event catalog, and a commemorative pin. Those who are unable to attend can have their rosette, catalog, and pin shipped to them for an additional charge.
This year, the event will be a celebration of our wonderful beagles. They will not be judged, but have the opportunity to show off, as well as have their breeders and owners recognized in the ring!
Because we will be outside, on grass, our suggested attire is your favorite beagle shirt and nice jeans. No shorts, please.
The entry fee is $50 per dog includes a two-page catalog display, which includes a picture, a three generation pedigree and a narrative description of your dog and his/her accomplishments. Also included with your fee is one personalized rosette, one catalog, and a special commemorative pin. You’ll also have the opportunity to purchase a special photo of the evening to commemorate your accomplishments.
Additional personalized rosettes, catalogs, and pins are available for purchase for your co-owners, breeders, co-breeders and handlers of the Beagles in the Top 20 for $45 each if picked up at the show ($60 if mailed).
Please take special care when filling out your Entry Profile below. It should list names EXACTLY as you would like them to appear in the catalog and on your rosette.
If you are not planning to enter, we’d still love to have your dog’s photo in the catalog! Click here to email a high resolution photo to Jennifer Bell.
The entry deadline is Wednesday, July 20.
If you have any questions or need more information, please click here to email Jennifer Bell, the event chair.
Step 1 - ENTER
Step 2 – ENTRY PROFILE
- Please provide the following information exactly as you would like it to appear in the catalog and on your Top 20 Rosette. Include all official AKC titles that precede and follow your dog’s name. (Exclude BISS, BIS, etc.)
- We will not be responsible for correcting or changing any typos.
- Provide the dog’s ownership as of the end of 2021.
- Please include: a high resolution digital file, a three generation pedigree, and a brief narrative describing your dog’s accomplishments to appear in the catalog. Do not cut or crop photos/digital files. They will be cropped to fit page requirements.
- If you wish to mail a check rather than pay online, please click here to email Deb Krier.
You will receive a copy of this form via email. Please double-check all information that you provide. Don’t forget to click SUBMIT!
* Indicates a REQUIRED field.
Step 3 – THREE GENERATION PEDIGREE
If you have a digital version of your pedigree, you can submit it below.
Click here to download a pdf document that you can complete. Save it on your computer, then upload it below.
Don’t forget to click SUBMIT!