RV RULES AND INFORMATION – PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY
ALL SPACES – FULL AND ELECTRIC-ONLY – are reserved!
- Contact Bobbie Robblee to be put on a wait-list.
- Full hookups are $55 per night. Electric-only spaces are $35 per night.
- There is a FOUR night minimum stay required.
- ALL reservations are to be made by using the product buttons below. Use the appropriate TWO night initial deposit buttons. You will be notified if your reservation has been accepted.
- All checks must be payable to National Beagle Club Specialty 2021. You may also pay by credit card on PayPal on the Specialty webpage. A non-refundable, two night deposit is required upon reservation and MUST be made via the buttons on this page. Payment in full is required by August 1, 2021.
- All spaces will be pre-assigned.
- Paid reservations must be received no later than August 1, 2021. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- One additional vehicle is permitted overnight per RV space reserved. No parking of any additional vehicles in your assigned space is permitted.
- All RV parking is on a pre-paid reservation basis. Reservation of parking spaces is not permitted. This includes no cones, rope, string, other vehicles, x-pens, mats or any other means of reserving parking space.
- “Holding” or changing spaces is not permitted. If you would like to be next to someone please designate it on your reservation form.
- All vehicles must be self-contained.
- Please be courteous when parking. Leave enough room for your slide outs, awnings and vehicle.
- You will check in with Shawn or Bobbie Robblee to receive your RV Parking Tag prior to parking in your designated space. Check in time is 1:00 p.m. Check out time is 12:00 p.m. on the last day of your visit unless a later check out time is agreed to by the Roberts Centre.
- The National Beagle Club of America, The Roberts Centre, Columbus Hospitality Management, R&L Investment, Mars Inc, Royal Canin, and Eukanuba are not responsible for fire, theft, injury, or loss of personal property. Guest and all users of this property are liable for property damage.
- Compliance with RV Parking Rules is MANDATORY.
- Quiet hours (no generators or excessive dog noise) will be from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. each day. Quiet hours will be strictly enforced.
- NBC reserves the right to withdraw parking privileges from anyone who cannot abide by these rules or who resorts to abusive language and/or other tactics. Please clean up after your dogs and yourselves. Violators will be subject to Bench Show Committee charges.
- DO NOT contact the Roberts Centre if you have questions.
There are additional RV parks and campgrounds in the Wilmington area. Click here for information.